June 19th 2017 – How to Make War Water
While the medicinal purposes of old folk healers are no longer adhered to, War Water is still a very important tincture. War Water is used to gain protection. It is an extremely aggressive, forceful spiritual cleanser. It can be used to reverse a curse and send it back to where it came from. It can also be used to cast a curse and as a weapon in what some call psychic warfare or attacks.
To make war water you will need:
• A Mason Jar
• Cut Iron Nails
- Place the nails in the mason jar and use enough rainwater to cover the nails completely. Leave this until rust begins form.
- Keep the jar closed except to open once a day to encourage oxidation.
- As the rusting process begins you can add more water as needed.
- Keep the jar in a refrigerator or other cool place.
- Strain water as needed prior to use.